Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Work Leaving Do

I had my work leaving do last weekend, it was held at Ripples restaurant located at Whale Beach.
30 people attended and a good night was had by all, its quite nice when you have a do like this and they say all nice things about you. Hopefully they will say nice thing when I leave :-)

The restaurant is located right on the beach, a perfect location plus it was a nice warm evening.

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that I have been wearing this particular red shirt on a few of the later blogs, this is because it is a new shirt and everything else is packed!
I was presented with a very nice pair of binoculars, for bird watching I presume
Also my boss has been talking to brother Russ in England and has arranged for an engraved coal bucket to be delivered to Caxton.  
Very appropriate as cruising the canals is the first tick on the bucket list!
At the end of the night it was time for the thank you speech, next day was a virtual all day hangover......A great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment