Monday, June 17, 2013

Stoned

The weather was a bit wet this morning so we spent a bit longer in bed - still trawling through the Aussie real estate - still looking for an investment property!  Then we gave the boat a super-clean before we set off!

Now I wonder if this very nice barn conversion at Stowehill Wharf is within our budget ... I don't think so!






Apart from making soap and bracelets, Elaine also paints stones from time to time!



I like them, but we don't have any on the boat, because...


... she leaves them around the canal system.


Let me know if you find one.....


They are very valuable!
 


We didn't move too far today ... we are now moored at Banbury Lane Bridges.



When we stopped I did a bit of touch up painting and Elaine polished some of the stainless.  Then I took the dogs for a cross country walk across to Gayton this evening, which has turned out rather pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment