Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pumps and Yoga!

It was a very gloomy start to the day today, so it was time to do an indoor job. The shower pump packs up occasionally, I think the valve rubbers are going a bit hard.  I generally clean them up and away it goes for another few months but as I had a spare new diaphragm pump on board I thought I would change it.  It was a different make but it was no big deal, I can even get at it a bit easier now!

Nice new pump fitted ...

Old pump removed ...

Meanwhile in the main cabin Elaine was into her daily yoga workout ...

And then made up a load of (colourful) vegetable juice ...

I put a coat of varnish on the cratch top plank cos the sun was out, then it rained!

Not a lot else happened ... walked the dogs, went for a drive and did a bit of reading.

Back to Macc tomorrow. 

Forgot to put this pic on yesterday of the dogs checking out the fish at the Lake Rudyard visitor centre ...


No comments:

Post a Comment