Monday, January 12, 2015

Bosley Locks

This morning we were due to rendezvous with Ray and Diane from NB Ferndale and give them a hand up the Bosley lock flight.

Unfortunately Elaine was a bit under the weather so she stayed home with the dogs whilst I toddled off.

We started in the dry, but halfway up the heavens opened, but at least it wasn't too cold.


I had a stint on the helm ... I haven't taken one of these pics for a while. 


A lock selfie ...

Once at the top it was a cuppa and sausage rolls before I bade them farewell.

Thanks guys, see you at Bolly ...


Here are the answers to yesterday's questions....

1.   I  owned a Lambretta LI -50, until it was nicked.

2.   I worked at Vauxhall Motors in the 70s and drove a Silver Vauxhall Firenza at 120 MPH during a Silverstone dealer day.

3.   I owned a pimento red Triumph TR6  for about 14 years.  I took it with me to Australia where I later sold it for about 10 times the price I paid for it back in 1976!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help and company, can we please use the photo of us as we really like it : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can. I will send you the high resolution pic

      Delete