Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Dog Has a Problem!

I have noticed, when we are out on one of our many walks around the village, that young Sammie always drags me to the pub ...

Luckily, yesterday it was shut!


Of late, the weather has been a little ... changeable!  

For example, yesterday we experienced rain, sun, wind and ... lots of hail storms ....


Unfortunately there has been very little sun and heat! 


When we took the dogs for a walk yesterday, we got caught out a couple of times with the weather.  On one such occasion, we kept ourselves busy taking a selfie, while sheltering under a tree!



Today we took my mother off shopping to Manchester.  She does love shopping and did herself proud marching around the shops.

I did find it a bit disturbing shopping for knickers with my 84 year old mum!

We did, however, have a nice Italian lunch in Pizza Express ...


Once back at base Elaine and myself took the boys for a walk around the village.....

Lo and behold, look where the little bugger took us ...

Now get the camera out of my face so I can enjoy a beer !

No comments:

Post a Comment